Re: Oil Slinger

To: James Jewell <m1garandusa@netscape.net>, MGB-V8 <MGB-V8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oil Slinger
From: Glenn <g_wakefield@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 10:17:58 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Many thanks to all those who wished me good luck.  I'm
back from sunny Savannah only to find the usual, doomy
gray Rochester weather.  With many tears, she said
yes, and now wears the equilavent of a good engine
rebuild, a new Ford rear-end, a decent paint job, and
new Mini-lite rims wrapped up in a little package on
her finger.

As for the oil slinger, it sounds like it is optional,
since it wasn't included on the factory Rover 3.9.
I'll probably leave it up to the shops discretion.

Thanks again for the kind words.

Glenn

--- James Jewell <m1garandusa@netscape.net> wrote:
> Glenn,
>     I just proposed last week, so I feel your pain!
> However, now she
> has to give you some slack when you want to drop
> $900.00 on a new
> tranny, etc.  Now if you only HAD $900.00 right
> now!!!
>
> Good luck,
> James Jewell
> (haven't started the conversion, but acquiring
> parts)
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
http://launch.yahoo.com