V8 conversion wanted

To: MGV8 list <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: V8 conversion wanted
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 18:46:00 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I have had a couple of conversations with a gentleman who is interested
in buying a completed V8 MGB conversion. He does not object to finishing
the details such as paint & interior, but wants a running car in good
order.

I believe he would be happy with a nice GT, not limited to a roadster.
He wants a driver, not necessarily a performance car with suspension
upgrades for serious auto crossing.

If anyone is interested in selling a car contact him direct, as I have
no involvement beyond this post. Paul is located around Baltimore, Md,
USA.  E-mail    <  pfbrodsky@earthlink.net   >

Jim Stuart