Re: Lower radiator hose

To: <DANMAS@aol.com>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lower radiator hose
From: "Michael Hartwig" <mhartwig@midsouth.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 13:20:05 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I have the stainless steel flex hose form Summit Racing.  I haven't used it
yet, but it looks like it will work fine.  It has different size adapters
for the ends to fit any size cooling system.  After having a Moss piece of
s**t rubber hose break while driving on the 70' B, i'm not buying any old
british parts again :)

Mike

> Listers,
>
> Dose anyone have any experience with flexible radiator hose? Good or bad?
The