Re: Lower radiator hose

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lower radiator hose
From: JTPAKI@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 00:46:28 EDT
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Larry, what gets in the way of using the stock MGB V8 lower hose?

Joe Potter
Eugene, Oregon USA

In a message dated 8/12/00 9:01:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
larryhoy@prodigy.net writes:

<< Help.  Anyone out there have a part number for a hose that fits?

 Here are the details.

 I have an MGB V8 radiator (outlet on the lower right side 1.25")

 An oil filter adapter from Dan LeGrue (sp?).

 A Buick 300 water pump (outlet 1.5")

 and a Dan LeGrue alternator bracket (hangs on the right head).

 Lots of stuff over on the right side.

 I found a universal hose that is 1.25" on one end and 1.5" on the other,
19.5"
 long.  That thing will work but it rubs everywhere.  I was hoping someone out
 there has found a hose for some other vehicle that is preformed which will
fit
 this application.

 Anyone?

 Larry Hoy >>