Re: More info, but still won't start

To: FJ40Jim@aol.com, Wake074@aol.com, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More info, but still won't start
From: "J MILLER" <road1978@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 20:56:27 EDT
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
That brings up a good point.  Make sure you have a good ground connection to
your motor.  The original MG system used a ground cable between the
transmission and the transmission cross member.  I was able to reuse my
cable.  If you don’t have this cable you engine won't have a good ground and
will result in slow cranking.  The engine and transmission are sitting on
three rubber mounts.