Re: Hot wire injection

To: Kelvin Dodd <kdodd@West.net>
Subject: Re: Hot wire injection
From: Keith Wheeler <keithw@sand.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 98 23:01:25 PST
Cc: mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Kelvin

At 12:22 PM 2/13/98 -0800, Kelvin Dodd wrote:
>       This month's issue of the MG V8 newsletter has an excellent
>article on how to sort out the wiring of the hot wire injection system.
>Looks like your outlay will pay off.

Yes, I've read that, and it's helpful.  I've talked to Roger
a couple of times about fuel injection, he's rather helpful
and friendly.

However I do wish I could get some *in-depth* info, such as
ECU schematics and mappings.  For starters I'm going to use
a stock Range Rover ECU, but I'd love to do some projects
using this engine, to the point of building an ECU--I'm an
embedded systems engineer so I've got access to all sorts
of nifty tools as far as that's concerned.

It's going to be interesting to see how the injection system
all goes together.  It's probably the most radical part of
my conversion.  The rest is rather typical (except maybe the
3.9 instead of 3.5).

-Keith Wheeler
Team Sanctuary                          http://www.teamsanctuary.com/