Re: Hot wire injection

To: mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Hot wire injection
From: Kelvin Dodd <kdodd@West.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 16:17:33 -0800
Cc: Keith Wheeler <keithw@sand.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Keith Wheeler wrote:

> However I do wish I could get some *in-depth* info, such as
> ECU schematics and mappings.  For starters I'm going to use
> a stock Range Rover ECU, but I'd love to do some projects
> using this engine, to the point of building an ECU--I'm an
> embedded systems engineer so I've got access to all sorts
> of nifty tools as far as that's concerned.
>
> It's going to be interesting to see how the injection system
> all goes together.  It's probably the most radical part of
> my conversion.  The rest is rather typical (except maybe the
> 3.9 instead of 3.5).
        I am interested to see what you learn.  I am setting up my first
V8 with a Holley.  But I am leaving the fuel vent line on the chassis to
be used as a return line in the future when I convert to F.I.  I am
hoping to convert my V6 powered GT to V8 after the first car is up and
running.  The first car (a roadster) is going to be a pretty stock daily
driver.  The GT is going to be an all out experimental platform.  I now
have Dick Criswell's (r.i.p.) original engine and trans which I can use
to convert the GT.

Kelvin.