hotel reservations

To: V8 list <mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: hotel reservations
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 19:07:51 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net

Just to make sure everything is working, I went to the V8 web page,
<mgbv8.com>, clicked on the hotel link, & made my reservations for the
convention. There are several room options described. At the end of this
listing, click on "reservations", fill in the blanks, confirmation in
about 10 seconds, E-mail confirmation to follow.

In the :Customer Remarks" section, be sure to indicate you are part of
the MG V8 convention, & want a room in the block set aside for that.

Jim
spending my children's inheritance as fast as possible.