MGT/MGA gear set swap

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: MGT/MGA gear set swap
From: Dick Dell <rddell@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 10:02:47 -0500
Awhile back a list subscriber sent me the process/ procedure to swap the
ring gears from an MGA diff into an MGT diff. I think he lives in
California and he has done many, many of these swaps.

The subscriber had a lot of experience in this swap and his procedure was
very detailed and helpful. I have not been able to find this email. If the
lister is still here (or if anyone else has this procedure) could you send
it to me please?

Dick Dell
Raleigh NC (with a rare 3" snowfall on the ground this morning)