Re: XPAG Camshafts

To: david.tinker@virgin.net
Subject: Re: XPAG Camshafts
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 12:35:51 -0500
David,
  The Crane cam is the one that Moss supplies these days. It's said to be
the cam closest to the third and final cam that MG offered. Moss price
10/99  was $249.95.
  You can, I believe, order it from Crane.  Moss part #340-002, Crane
grind #553-03. Crane remarks that "oversize lobes are used to reduce
wear. If stock pushrods are too long, use Crane pushrods part 905-003"
  Crane's phone is 904-258-6174.
Bob