Re: Great Roads - California's Pacific Coast Highway

To: "RLR" <xk120fhcse@sbcglobal.net>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Great Roads - California's Pacific Coast Highway
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 10:10:23 -0500
.......and most period Healey lighting, even with halogen bulbs, and L.
Flamethrowers.... aren't the equivalent of a good set of modern
headlamps......

Never did the drive at night, even in modern transport. If I was in the area,
there were too many good inns, bars, and restaurants in Carmel, and Monterey,
for me to be out on the road at that hour!
Though, once I was at the turnout at the "Seven Sisters(?)" north of Carmel,
when the area was hit by a low -Richter scale trembler.....they were still
sweeping up some broken bar glasses when we walked into a bar in Carmel for
lunch...does that count?

Dave