geez

Re: Recording in a Kart (and to a Palm)

To: "The MacLeods" <lmacleod@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Recording in a Kart (and to a Palm)
From: "Byron Short" <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 17:22:32 -0700
Lots of our users have the M125.  Works great.  To save a
little dough, look at http://www.half.com and see if they
have any factory refurbs from Palm.  I wouldn't necessarily
buy a used machine from an independent user, but they often
sell factory refurbs with 90 day warranties for cheap!  I
didn't see any today real cheap, but it's worth a look
before you order.

--Byron

The MacLeods wrote:

> Byron Short wrote:
>
> > If anyone else has connected with a 505 or 705, let us know
> > exactly what cable you used...
>
> I'll be buying the Palm m125 pretty soon (this week).  It's supposed to have
>the
> same processor as the m500 series (33MHz), 8MB memory, and expansion slots.
>
> For under $200, it should fit all my needs pretty well.
>
> -LM

///
///  geez@autox.team.net mailing list
///