geez

Recording in a Kart (and to a Palm)

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Recording in a Kart (and to a Palm)
From: The MacLeods <lmacleod@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 11:06:48 -0500
First Question:
About recording to a palm, does it have to be a "Palm" brand, or any PDA running
Palm O/S?  There are some Handspring models out now that are cheaper than their
equivalent Palm and run the Palm O/S 4.0, but for $30 or so less.  I ran GEEZ
all last year, but always to a laptop.  Also, has anyone run GEEZ on the new
Palm O/S 4.0?  The older Palms were all running ver. 3.5, so does GEEZ still
work on 4.0?

2nd Question:
Now the reason I need to record to a palm is because I'll be driving a kart this
year.  Any tips from anyone who has put theirs on a kart before?  I've asked
Byron directly, but I think he's traveling this week and hasn't had a chance to
reply yet.   Anyone else ever GEEZed a kart before?

Thanks,

Larry MacLeod
"Feel the Funk Y'all"

///