geez

Re: Useage ratings

To: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Subject: Re: Useage ratings
From: Wes Shew <schumi@vcn.bc.ca>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 04:45:55 -0700 (PDT)
On Tue, 5 Jun 2001, Byron Short wrote:

> Actually, I bet you aren't cutting the end off of your
> runs.  GEEZ continues to take measurements even after the

Thanx Byron, that worked great.

Last weekend w/ my FSP VW Scirocco, my FTD run w/ adjusted data shows:

Overall 87.3
Useage 82
Smoothness 93
Aggressiveness 93

So my Useage is below median of 86. I've read all the wizards and 80% of
the help files (must be a huge flowchart!). How do I raise my Useage
rating? I played the run and watched Useage throughout the course. I guess
I could work on late braking more, but the VW RF wheel has a problem
of early lockup on threshold braking. What makes the most difference in
Useage, total G's or accleration or transition rate?

As an aside, when I played with range and radius it only affected a 360
deg. turn in up & down length, but not side to side width. Is that right?

Any reccom. for roll and pitch #s for my M030 S2? Is measuring off of
photos accurate? TIA

--
Yours in motorsport, Wesley E. Shew   [ macher ;-) ]
#99 AS 1991 PORSCHE 944 S2 cpe 3.0L(M030&LSD)Indischrot/Schwarz Kunstleder
 #53 FSP 1980 VW Scirocco Mk.I, 1.6L bal.& blueprt, Platinum Grey Metallic
  SCCA (NWR) & PCA (CWR) Vancouver, Canada  (604)677-1944 schumi@vcn.bc.ca

///
///  geez@autox.team.net mailing list
///