fot

Re: Learning to Drive

To: kaskas@cox.net, tedtsimx@bright.net, tstrange@new.rr.com
Subject: Re: Learning to Drive
From: REK46@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 15:25:40 EST
I have to agree as well. Most of us had to work corners or grid,and or worked
them before we even had a car,just to be close and part of the racing . A
good deal of the racers came from those worker roots. When I went to schools
,we
also had mandatory instructors IN the car with us ,or had the instructor drive
while we rode shotgun.Thats why we had to have novice stripes and red ribbons
on the instructors helmets. Ted ,you probably remember that since you and I
were in our first school together at Nelson Ledges. ..Rick