Re: [Roadsters] quiet

To: "'John Klingman'" <jklingman@stny.rr.com>, "'datsun-roadsters:
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] quiet
From: "Graeme" <graemes@internode.on.net>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 12:41:55 +0930
--===============0277993440==

 "Has everybody been busy or has my filter been too busy."

It is our Autumn and the NH spring so perhaps we are all busy adjusting to
the change of seasons?
Seriously, I have been busy repairing the rustouts in the body of my 1965
SP310.
I have posted a swag of pics. on the 311s.org site: -
http://tinyurl.com/4ezr3m [author: Nissanman]
but they are also on my Shutterfly site.
If anyone wants to see the extent of the damage and the gradual repair of
same: -
http://tinyurl.com/5xbsa2
The last couple of weeks are documented in pics. 401 - 450+ in my Shutterfly
album.
It is a big job but as that wise old Indian philospher Mahatmacoat said,
"All big jobs are just a a lot of little jobs strung together".
I'm making sure that this little sucker takes at least another 40 years
before it needs this work doing again!!
Regards,
Graeme Suckling

Checked by AVG.