Re: [Roadsters] quiet

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] quiet
From: peter harrison <granvillecomputing@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 16:16:30 -0700
John
Same here -still trying to put Eliza back together after trip and painting -
electrical problems need to be resolved before I replace the dash - hate to
see the car just sitting in the garage with a wistful smile on her face - been
about 3 months since I had her on the road properly. It will happen..

Peter

> From: jklingman@stny.rr.com> To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net> Date: Sat,
24 May 2008 19:01:44 -0400> Subject: [Roadsters] quiet> > Has everybody been
busy or has my filter been too busy. I haven't had a post> in several days.
Getting lonely here. Sunny days and the roadster isn't> ready.> John and
Gloria Klingman> Sidney, NY '68 2000 a.k.a. Spike>