Re: [Roadsters] Elk encounter

To: "'Brian Reynolds'" <brianrreynolds@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Elk encounter
From: "Graeme" <graemes@internode.on.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 08:58:32 +1030
--===============1446686001==

Well, if you are going to bring motorcycles into the discussion....
Had a bee lodge between my helmet and my right ear once.
Ever tried to peel off a helmet, at speed, and steer at the same time to a
safe stop?
Little sucker stung me of course and it hurt like HELL!
Lot to be said for full face helmets, especially when riding through a
grasshopper plague, ewwwwrrrr!

"Elk encounter

. It's a miracle I didn't crash, but I had a headache for 3 days."

11:29 AM