Re: Fuel line issue - 70 2000 Solex

To: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Fuel line issue - 70 2000 Solex
From: "Richard Brown" <reblues@reblues.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 20:44:58 -0400
I have the return line capped with no problems. The only reference I can
find in the Mikuni manual to the four short tubes coming from under the
carbs is a 'cooling body assembly'.  It is only shown on the exploded view.
I didn't find any other reference for them.  I don't think they should be
plugged.  I don't have any lines connected to the tubes.

Richard Brown