Re: Is list archieved by subject? Yes but only monthly

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Is list archieved by subject? Yes but only monthly
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 17:01:44 -0700
Well, we can split hairs on this one, but "subject" on the mailing list
refers to the email "Subject" line. If you use that option, the results will
display the original post with all replies.

That's the reason I harp about using a good, descriptive subject line like
"GM alternator conversion" or "67-1600 Brake Switch" rather than "Help!" or
"Now what?"

Bottom line: Both this mail list -AND- the 311s.org website are invaluable
roadster resources and just plain fun.

Regards,

                        `  ___  '
Pete                   -  (O o)  -