RE: Ztherapy carbs, etc

To: twobeaners@earthlink.net
Subject: RE: Ztherapy carbs, etc
From: "John McCarthy" <bmccarthy67@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 23:17:33 +0000
Mike, I have both on my 67 and can only make positive remarks. The ZTherapy
carbs are a bolt on and go packet and they look and perform perfect! Gary's
Dizzy is by far the best money I have spent. He sends a very complete
product with installation instructions as well as his number for tech
support. I called him on my install as I had no "fire" to my plugs...we
worked together and found my new Blaster 2 coil was defective. I replaced
the coil and the car fired right up and has never had a problem since. I am
currently working on a Solex U20 for my 67.5 and the GB Dizzy will be on the
purchase list. If you have the $ buy them both, bolt them on...and GO!
Good Luck, Buddy