Re: ball joints revisited

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ball joints revisited
From: racery@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 18:20:22 +0000
I'm sure everyone's already looked,
but the ball joints for my Volvo 122 are REALLY similar in design.
Too big, but it suggests to me that Datsun was copying something else- probably
Briddish, since a lot of the Volvo parts are British.
For example, the rear brake adjuster is functionally the same as the 122's- in
fact, the 122 has a Nissan adjuster on it, since I had a spare

If we found the part they were copying (Triumph? Austin) we might find a source
for replacements.

Just a thought,

Toby
68 1600