ball joints revisited

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: ball joints revisited
From: "gregs672liter@netzero.com" <gregs672liter@netzero.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 07:15:27 GMT
Howdie list!  So, what is the current status of the ball joint issue?  Reason I
am asking is that my friend's '70s lower joints are shot, and the supposedly
good used ones he got are not a whole lot better.  Any movement on cheaper
reproductions?  Did we all shy away from the plastic injection repair?
Also, was on Greg V's '67 2000 registry site tonight to see if there were any
new cars discovered and documented.  I counted 83 total cars... anyone out
there know the actual number left?  Just curious... not gonna sell mine, ever!
Looking forward to summer, but not the price of gas!
Greg Burrows