RE: Got the Head off!!!! Check out the Pics.

To: "'Eric Frisbee'" <efrisbee@charter.net>, <Keith0alan@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Got the Head off!!!! Check out the Pics.
From: "Daniel Neuman" <neuman@radonc17.ucsf.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 20:52:59 -0800
Ha Eric!!
        Of course that moron who hadn't checked the bolt was me!!!! Yippee I
ruined a really good engine!!!!
        I REALLY do not want to part out the U-20 but if I am really
mistaken on the condition of the head I do not think I can afford another
one or super extensive work on the one I have...I'll have to see.
        A sad fact is that by parting the engine out I will probably come
out ahead if I do a swap... I know several folks on the list for whom this
was the case.

        Daniel Neuman
        Oakland CA