SEROC Beach Party

To: "Roadster \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: SEROC Beach Party
From: "MURPHY, BARNEY D" <BMURPHY@scana.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 11:54:29 -0400
Just wanted to post to the list a message expressing what a great time the
wife and I had at this event in Mt. Pleasant, SC.

Mr. & Mrs. Mike Harper welcomed us into their home and treated us to one of
the best burgers we have ever eaten! Met Mr. & Mrs. Brad Lustig as well as Mr.
& Mrs. Mike Faggart. Had a great time cruisin' the countryside and
participating in the "cruise-in" at Sonics.

It felt great being with good people that share the same interests.

Looking forward to the next event!

Happy Roadstering!

Barney Murphy
Columbia, SC