Re: dyno time!

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: dyno time!
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 21:44:51 EDT
Hello all,

    I sent my loaner set of U20 British SU needles to  try out at their dyno
day. Sounds like they had a great time and learned some  good stuff. I'll
replace the pair that he kept and add a couple more profiles in  the same area
then the kit will be ready to go again. Seems like the real way to  tell the
exact needle you need is to have a selection to try out. If any one  else wants
borrow them and let us all know how they work for you please let  me know.

thx,
keith williams

In a message dated 10/11/2004 5:38:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time,