RE: dyno time!

To: Roadster Listgroup <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: dyno time!
From: Dan Neff <neffster189@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 10:11:54 -0600
Gordon Glasgow commented:
 >Man, talk about customer service! That's a really cool idea.

   I wasn't entirely sure what Keith's 'policy' was on sending me $120
worth of needles to try, so I didn't want to say anything that would get
either of us in trouble in the listgroup. But the fact is, I want to
publicly thank Keith for doing that, and getting them to me on short
notice! And hopefully Keith will get something out of my dyno charts that
I sent him.

thanks,
dan neff     '69 2000
colorado springs,  co