Re: Wiper pivots

To: <Keith0alan@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wiper pivots
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 12:10:19 -0500
No disagreements there, although on this car, the nuts came off easily.
Apparently the PO took them off when he did the crappy body work and paint job
to the car.  Also found that he put some custom built (ie, bent some metal)
clip pins to hold the wipers on the pivots.   Wonderful!  I did a temporary
fix to my current pivot, as I couldn't get one of those clip pins off and it
works ok for now, but...  Does anyone know where to find a new LH side wiper
pivot?    Thanks!!

Eric