RE: Trolls and flame wars

To: "'Pamela Bauman'" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Trolls and flame wars
From: "Daniel Neuman" <neuman@RadOnc17.UCSF.Edu>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 10:17:16 -0700
You are damn lucky.  You live vaguely in the area that they take cars for
the TV show Overhaulin!!  Go to their website and apply!!  You'll have to
feign ignorance when your car gets stolen for a week.  A team of experts
headed by Chip Foose that totally redo your car in a week...awesome.
        I am trying to figure out how to get them to do Irene's Jag.  She's
already got the paintjob (with ghost flames) picked out and I have a
definite engine-tranny combo.
        Daniel Neuman
        Oakland CA

$
$Roadster content- Trying to figure out how I can get Chip Foose to do the
$wicked paint design for my car.
$Wonder how many batches of cookies it would take..........
$
$Pamela Bauman
$67 1600
$Westminster, Ca.