RE: Any Roadsters Going to Monterey?

To: <WCHMCH@aol.com>, <datsun65@hotmail.com>, <eric@railpros.com>,
Subject: RE: Any Roadsters Going to Monterey?
From: "Daniel Neuman" <neuman@RadOnc17.UCSF.Edu>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 10:13:25 -0700
You know of course I was kidding.

               I don't actually have any experience with the Ferrari owners
but I do have experience with Jag owners.  The XJ6 owners were a lot less
pretentious than the E-type owners.

               You have to admit though that in those circles you can often
cut the pretentiousness with a knife..

                              Daniel Neuman

                              Oakland CA

?

In a message dated 8/5/2004 8:11:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,