Re: Body/Frame Alignment

To: Cindy Wilson <cinwilso@dtccom.net>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Body/Frame Alignment
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 14:44:17 -0700 (PDT)
It can be done, but you can't move it much.  You will
need to be sure you jack up the body so it seperates
from the frame.  To move it as much as you are talking
about, you may need new holes in the body to allign to
the captive nuts???I was able to move my '66 over
about 1/8 inch without re-drilling anything...YMMV

Mike SC-