RE: Post Shasta Trip (OT)

To: "Phill Brook" <fairlady@telstra.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Post Shasta Trip (OT)
From: "Tom Hendricksen" <tom@acmehomesales.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 01:27:27 -0700
Phil,

If you are driving through Oregon and interested in airplanes you might take
a look at the Spruce Goose in McMinnville.  There are a number of
interesting airplanes on display as well as the Spruce Goose.  Depending on
your planned route you could drive up the Pacific coast on hiway 101 and
then cut East towards Portland to go through McMinnville.  If you are
interested and need specific instructions let me know and I will get them
together for you.

Tom
29 2000 - Mr. Hyde
Portland, Oregon