Re: Post Shasta Trip (OT)

To: Phill Brook <fairlady@telstra.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Post Shasta Trip (OT)
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 08:33:52 -0700 (PDT)
Phill,

      You have never had a breakfast as good as Mama's Royal Cafe on broadway
in Oakland. A array of huge egg dishes, coffee and the best home fried potatoes
on the west coast. It has been there for years are is worth the ride.
       When one of my vendors comes in to SFO I always take him there after his
long trip. It is quite a delight! Try it out.

Dean

Phill Brook <fairlady@telstra.com> wrote:
Seeing as I don't get across to the Eastern side of the Pacific very often,
after Shasta I'm planning to spend a week or so driving up to and around
Seattle and Vancouver before taking the coast road back down to San Francisco
and a plane back to Aus.

At this stage I'm planning to look at Mt St Helen's, The Rock and Roll and
Sci-Fi museums and Boeing and Flight museums (in Seattle).

What else is worth looking at in that part of the world.

Regards,
Phill Brook
www.users.bigpond.com/fairlady