re: historic races in seattle

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: historic races in seattle
From: "Don Boyd" <dbji@whidbey.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 23:13:26 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: Don Boyd
To: owner-datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2004 11:25 PM

Hi Roadster folks.

Joan and I will be down at the races at least on Sunday in her 68'  (#1288)
It's hard to miss, being Porsche guards red. After a very tough year in 03 ,
and getting only 3 days off the entire year for fun, we are very much looking
forward to a little r&r. We are also planning to drive to Monterey for the
Historics. We did that in '01 and '02 and camped along the coast each
time.What fun and adventure! We camp on top of the hill behind turn10/11, and
you can see her little roadster from anywhere on the track. If any lister is
down, please visit us!

Don Boyd , Joan Ikoma
Whidbey Island WA