Off Topic

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Off Topic
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 21:48:00 -0400
For those of you living in NJ and other nearby states, the 2004 MG annual
meet is taking place in Parsippany. There are an estimated 350 Brit cars to
be at the show on Saturday with 200 MGBs already registered.

I know we are Datsun folks but the Brit car owners think like us and are a
great group of people. Besides, I own a 66 MGB (registered as a 67) as well
as my 66 Roadster.

I will say that the Datsun is a quieter car and IMHO a lot easier to work
on. I sometimes wonder what the MG designers were thinking - maybe too much
warm Guiness influenced their ideas. Nice car to drive though although not
as athletic feeling as the Datsun.

http://www.mg2004.com/

Mike