Solvang

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Solvang
From: WBoyd1959@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 11:25:17 EDT
All,

Just wanted to drop everyone a note and say how much Daniel, Ian and I
appreciated the acceptance we recieved at  Solvang last weekend.  Being our
first
year, we didn't know what to expect, but I told the boys that this group wasn't
like some of the others we have had experience with in the past. Of course,
when you show up at a "HOTROD" show with a Roadster, you gotta expect some
turned up noses and snubs, I suppose.

We are deeply grateful for the award, and look forward to passing the torch
to next year's winner.

Lou, you and the rest did a super job. I don't think anyone could have done
it better.

Thanks again,

Bill Boyd
Riverside, Ca