overflow gas

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: overflow gas
From: "John McCarthy" <bmccarthy67@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 23:33:29 +0000
Thanks in advance list....I was getting my 1600 ready for RA driving it
around the last few days. Today after I stopped and got about 3 gallons of
gas...I started to smell heavy gas fumes, I pulled over and my overflow tube
(I believe only on the rear carb) was spilling gas in a constant flow. I
have the original glass filter and didn't see much sediment, and I'm running
Ztherapy carbs with about 6 hours total running time on them. I let the car
sit, started it back up, and it was still overflowing. Is there something I
can check? I can't drive the car the way it is...
Thanks

Buddy
67 1600
Savannah, GA

Lose those love handles! MSN Fitness shows you two moves to slim your waist.
http://fitness.msn.com/articles/feeds/article.aspx?dept=exercise&article=et_pv_030104_lovehandles