Swap Meet

To: Datsun-Roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Swap Meet
From: Andy Cost <andycost@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 11:06:36 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Texas roadster owners and wantabe's (Texans or Roadster owners),

There was a posting several weeks back concerning the upcoming Fredricksburg
swap
meet and car show.  It is the weekend of July 23, 24, and 25th.
http://www.fredericksburgcarclub.com/html/swap_meet.html
My racing sponsor Metal Rehab has agreed to purchase a couple of spaces for me
set up thier booth for the weekend.  www.metalrehab.com
I will be taking my 68 racecar to either out in the booth or put in the Datsun
Roadster
area of the car corral.  Are there any other roadster owners that plan on
entering
the car corral?  I would like to get a head count before I make my plans firm
for
the weekend.  It is sure to be a good time with lots of Roadster stories and
enthusiasm.
Please e-mail me or the list with your decided, un-decided, or Heck-No!
committment.

Thanks,

Andy Cost