Roadster Parts to Sell or Swap at Solvang

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster Parts to Sell or Swap at Solvang
From: "Eric Hankinson" <eric@railpros.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 16:34:40 -0700
Hi All,

Per the Solvang itinerary, I guess Friday night is when we sell or swap
parts.  I am cleaning out the garage and am ready to unload some items
as follows.  I have hi-rez photos of everything so if you are
interested, please let me know and I will e-mail photos. I will
sell/swap for the best reasonable offer.  Make me an offer!  I really
would rather not drag this stuff back home.

Four Empi 8-spoke 2-piece magnesium wheels.  Very rare. I have all the
bolts that join the two halves together as well as all the lug nuts. I
also recently purchased four new screw-on chrome center caps that fit
perfectly and match the original center caps very closely.

Rear bumper with center tag light.  Good condition, hardly no rust.
Good for driver. Excellent candidate for re-chroming.  Includes both
overriders.

My car has a right-hand satin headlight bezel and a left-hand chrome
headlight bezel.  Both are in very good condition.  I would like to swap
one or the other so both of mine wind up matching.

Two used chrome trunk handles. One is better than the other

Two bumper overriders.  These are rusty but the underlying metal is
sound, as verified by repeated poking with an awl.  These are from a
rear bumper I had rechromed (sans overriders) that was way rustier.  My
rechromed bumper came out looking great so I surmise these are likewise
good candidates for rechroming.

Pair of stock horns and mounting bolts and washers.  I don't know if
these work or not, but they look better than I any horns I have ever
seen for sale on Ebay.  No rust on horns.

Two 1969 teardrop marker light housings, no lenses.  Very rare.  I
remember a drawn out e-mail conversation on the list a few months back
on how to prolong the life of these rare housings, by cutting out the
old bulbs and using LED's, etc.  These housings are in excellent
condition.  No rust.

One 1969 rear marker light

One rear "DATSUN" metal emblem

Two "2000" metal fender emblems

"Complete Set" of stock seat belts. At least that is what the guy who
sold them to me on Ebay claimed. I don't really know for sure.  I have
decided to use different belts on my car so I am unloading these.
Includes shoulder belts and luggage straps.

Two Stock front rotors, mounting brackets, and mounting bolts

Eric Hankinson

1969 2000