a few questions

To: "Roadster Forum" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: a few questions
From: "John Sciulli" <orangepop@gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:27:20 -0800
Hi List.

I have a few questions that I have with my roadster that I would love if
someone can help me out with since I cant figure them out.
1. Under braking, my car pulls, but not too badly, to the right. Is that a
sign of brakes that need to be done?
2. When I drive my car, there is a smell like I am leaking coolant and its
hitting the hot engine somewhere. I cant find it and was wondering if there
is a certain place or if its a water pump problem?
3. How do you adjust the parking brake? Mine doesn't do very much and I
would love to have it working.
4. Finally, I was thinking of removing my over riders from the rear bumper.
What can I use to cover up the holes. My bumpers are already all re-chromed
so the option to weld something and re-chrome is not an option.

Thanks all in advance for any insight.