Re: The Glen Racing Results and etc.

To: Richard_Tillinger@Dresser-Rand.com
Subject: Re: The Glen Racing Results and etc.
From: Dennis Currington <dc@datsuns.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 00:15:21 -0700
Along those lines...I have uploaded about 5 min. of video (its about a 4
min. download on Cable/DSL) from the race with Tom, Dick (no Harry) and
Doc, et al.

Les actually took 1.5 hrs of video and most of it is not bad :-)  I am
in the midst of editing it and will be putting more up as I get it done.
 This first submission is totally unedited and was transferred from the
digital camcorder to VHS and then digitized on my PC. (very poor
quality).  I am going to buy a firewire and download directly from the
camera so the second try should be much better.

http://classicdatsunracing.com/Tom_Dick_Doc%20_Race.mpg

I will also making VCDs of the footage for those interested.

Dennis
BTW, thanks for my "personalized" race program to those in attendance :-)

--
Dennis Currington
San Diego