Re: The Glen Racing Results and etc.

To: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: The Glen Racing Results and etc.
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 10:11:34 -0400
While what you say is true, the fact is that a lot of 'little' racers driving
'ordinary' cars like Roadsters, MGBs, Spitfires and the like are not welcomed
by Steve Earl and Co.

I know several racers who can no longer participate at Lime Rock since he took
over - and that sucks!! Many raced at Lime Rock for more than 10 years prior
to his coming.

Moreover, the race groups are by years and not performance related  as at the
Glen. My friend Chris Gross who campaigns a Bugeye and several other drivers
hate it. In his group were a 250GTO and Astons. He said that on the main
straight they would close up on him by more than 75 MPH. At times he felt like
a bowling pin.

Mike