Re: Poor Pour Por-15

To: "Weisner" <weisner@seidata.com>,
Subject: Re: Poor Pour Por-15
From: "Tim Waltz" <printner@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 11:01:20 -0700
> > Was looking forward to receiving my Por-15 supplies today at work via
UPS.
> It arrived with two out of four quart cans damaged and most of the
contents

Reminds me of watching UPS deliveries a couple Christmases ago...

The UPS driver was taking the boxes from the back of his truck, rolling them
down the stairs of the truck so they would land on the sidewalk.  Then
another guy (must have been a hired helper) picked the boxes up off the
sidewalk and delivered them to the houses.  Cracked me up.  Wished my video
camera was handy at the time...

Tim