Re: Poor Pour Por-15

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Poor Pour Por-15
From: "Peter Long &/or Tara Treanor" <p-pie@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 22:18:36 -0500
Steve,

for the smart roadster friend of yours (smart because he hasn't been sucked
into the vortex we know as the internet!)....my opinion is that if he's
contemplating going to the trouble of taking things apart to put in a spacer
(does not sound safe), why not just take it apart and have a spring shop
re-arch the springs back to 'stock' arch (pretty cheap, and safe), or add
another leaf (pretty cheap, too), to lift the rear a bit, and reduce the
tendency for tires and fender lips to meet...or roll back the fender lip
(free).

Pete Long