RE: Not enough power

To: "'audela2'" <audela2@cox.net>,
Subject: RE: Not enough power
From: "Graeme Suckling" <graemes@saonline.com.au>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 09:45:28 +0930
C & L, just a guess but was the cam removed/replaced at all?
It sound to me like cam/valve timing may be off causing a low rpm rush
at breathlessness @ hi rpm.
I drove a 240Z with a 28ZX engine for some time and accelleration was
great but top speed was abysmal.
Cam timing nowhere near correct, from memory cam advanced by several
teeth.
Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310 - under construction
1971 P510 4 door - daily driver, original owner
1972 P510 2 door - in storage
1973 HS30/240Z - re-building