SRL311-00072

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: SRL311-00072
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 16:24:37 -0700
Hello All,

I usually get about 2-3 emails a week asking about if I know of any 1967.5
2000s for sale. I try to oblige them when I can as I have a special place in
my heart for this model. Just a few days ago I posted about a car that
turned out to be SRL311-00016 and it was gone in a day.

I have a special affinity for the list and most of the emails I get about
67.5 2000s come from the list. So this time I am going to try to ensure that
a list member gets a fair shot at a 67.5 2000 if they want it.

Today, I spent my lunch hour looking over SRL311-00072. I took some pics and
inspected the car as best I could under the circumstances. The owner of the
car is looking to recover his investment in the car and has set a firm price
for it which I do know. He has asked that I ensure that I only give out his
contact info to those people who are truly interested in buying the car. No
low ballers. His words.

Just so as to not waste your time I will tell you that the car is rough. It
will take some time and money to put this car on the road. If you are
looking for a "driving project car", this is not it. However, it does have a
lot of nice things going for it.

When I get home tonight I will post pics of the car on my picture trail
site. I am also going to create a text document that lists the good, the bad
and my best opinion about the car. Please remember it is just my opinion and
I am not an expert. The owner is a nice guy and I want to help him out. I
will mail the write up to anyone truly interested. In the write up I will
list his price and he told me it is a firm price. So if it is too much that
is fine. Anyone who thinks the price is doable I will forward his contact
info and you can take it from there.

Take Care,

Andrew Murphy
1967.5 2000