Re:

To: "Vicki Burrows" <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re:
From: "The Belgian_Roadster" <belgian_roadster@planetinternet.be>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 17:12:45 +0200
Hi friends,
Now I'm back from holiday(France, Ardhche) I can share some experience
again with the list.
I use a www.archos.com Jukebox player. It's a hard drive mp3 player of
6GB.
I can listen to150 CD's or 1500 songs coming out of a box not much
bigger then my hand.
I can organize the songs in different categories, I can name by
myself, and just drag and drop my favourit songs using Windows
explorer.
The line output is connected to an amplifier and speakers.
The volume and tracks can be selected via a cable remote control that
comes with the "car kit"(optional)

Regards,
Chris