Re: Braided cable running from starter solinoid to starter?

To: vlaury@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Braided cable running from starter solinoid to starter?
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 13:52:32 -0700 (PDT)
So it originally had an insulating coating?  It sure does not look that
way.  I didn't think that it made any kind of sense to have a unprotected
high current hot wire there.
        Mine was heating up something fierce and not really turning the
engine over.  I gave it a liberal coating of kopr shield and voila the
car turned right over.  I can highly reccomend this stuff.  It works
great of frame grounds to keep them clean and low resistance.
                Daniel 69 2000
                Oakland CA