Personal Web Site Update

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Personal Web Site Update
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 14:13:06 -0700
Hello All,

38 days and counting until I put my car in for restoration. In preparing for
this, I have updated my website to be used as a "restoration diary". Right
now there is only one entry- June 16th, 2002 which is when I took some pics
of the car and parts all around my dad's carport where the car currently is.

I intend to update the site monthly with pics of the car as it progresses
through the process all the way until the day I pick the car up sometime in
the Summer/Fall of 2003.

For those of you who want to check it out it's at:

http://home.netcom.com/~andr/datsun.htm

So it begins!

Andrew Murphy
1967 2000 SRL311-00489