Re: Solex Manifold for 1600...

To: dc@datsuns.net, gregnvicki@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Solex Manifold for 1600...
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 22:53:37 -0700
I was recently down at CDM and Les was showing me yet another stroker
project he was working on. Since the U20 components are going away, the R16
strokers with Solexes, Webers, and U20 carbs are getting really popular.

And for those of you out there who think that an R16 stroker can't keep up
with U20s should check out Stan Chernoff's 67.5 stroker someday. The thing
flies. Sure, the carbs on my U20 are bigger and I've that big free flowing
U20 head, but for the money the stroker will be more reliable and easier to
gets parts for.

If you've got an R16, it's the way to go.

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC